Rain Water Harvesting
Aqua Equipments offers easy and economic Rain Water Harvesting services because ground water is a very valuable commodity us. It is recovered from wells for domestic, industrial and agricultural use. The conservation of ground water is very important because it moves from soil and many years may be required to replace hastily pumped water. Therefore, in the areas where ground water is used extensively, care must be taken that no extra water is withdrawn in a year than the quantity replenished by natural process.
To avoid depletion of ground water level, the aquifers (ground water bodies) must be recharged in whichever way possible. There is an urgent need for Rain Water Harvesting since that is the only source of ground water. Aqua Equipments uses the following Rain Water Harvesting Methods to preserve the Rain Water:
Rain Water Harvesting Methods:
- Rain water harvesting through percolation pit method.
- Rain water harvesting through broken brick method.
- Rain water harvesting through well cum canal cum percolation pit method.
- Rain water harvesting through open wells.
- Rain water harvesting through defunct bore well method.
- Rain water harvesting through ponds.
- Rain water harvesting through ditch and furrow storage.
- Rain water harvesting through recharge wells.
- Rain water harvesting through service well cum recharge well method.